1. Your land should be leveled or your carport will be installed “as is.” If the crew should have to dig the base rail into the ground there will be a labor charge.
2. Always inform the installers about any underground wire, gas lines or utility lines. Installers ARE NOT responsible for any damages that may occur if they are not made aware of any underground objects.
3. Return Trip Fee – If the installer returns to your site to upgrade your carport or steel building the cost must be a minimum of $795.00 or there will be a $50.00 return trip fee added.
4. A deposit is always required on a carport or steel building when ordered. If Keen’s Portable Buildings has set up 100% financing there is no deposit required but all contracts will be signed before ordering.
5. Balance of your carport or steel building will always be required at the time of installation or if financed the dealer will take care of balance after install.
6. Keen’s Portable Buildings will accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover and all money orders, checks or cash paid to installers at time of installation.
7. Keen’s Portable Buildings has a no refund policy on all special ordered carports or steel buildings.
8. The frame of your carport or steel building will always be 1 ft. shorter than the roof in length to help the rain from coming in the end of your steel building or carport.
9. Any other questions can be answered by one of Keen’s Portable Buildings’s representatives by calling 1-888-620-0004. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business for your steel building or carport needs.